Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Recollections of the Past, Present and Future

Is anything I do ever going to be enough?
Can I be the best I can be?
My fear is my limitation
I am to scared of what is out there
I fear of others reactions
Laughing
Embarrassment
Humiliation
Who am I?
One in a billion
What makes me, ME?
Talkative
People person
Reading books
Drawing
Imagining
Others are like me
But no one can take the place of me
What is my footprint on the world?
I want to help people
Being a nurse
Impacting someone’s life
I forget the lives I have impacted
Friends
Family
Loved ones
All imprinted on my heart
That’s my footprint
Being in someone else’s heart
Nothing fancy
Not being on a front page
Not being written in history
Just being a part and affecting
Someone else’s life
Making a difference to one person
Is all that I want in the end

No comments: